Since May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been in force throughout the European Union, the purpose of which is to harmonize European standards of protection and rules for the processing of personal data. As the administrator of your personal data, we take special care to protect your privacy and the data provided to us. With due diligence, we select and apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data that is processed, in particular, we protect data against disclosure, loss, disclosure to unauthorized persons and destruction.
We invite you to read the following information about the purpose, scope, categories of processed personal data and the time of data processing and the rights of the data subject.
Please also take into account the fact that sometimes during recruitment, employment and establishing business relations, you will receive from us additional information clauses dedicated to specific processes of processing your data.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below you will find information about the collection of personal data by us when using the website www.econocom.pl (hereinafter referred to as the "website"). Personal data is any data and information that can be personally associated with you, e.g. name and surname, address, e-mail addresses, website user behavior.
(2) The administrator of your personal data is Econocom Polska sp. z o. o., ul. Twarda 18, 00-105 Warsaw (Poland). This means that in the light of the law, we are responsible for their responsible, secure and lawful processing. You can direct any questions to:
a) to the address of the company's registered office: Econocom Polska sp. z oo, ul. Twarda 18, 00-105 Warsaw (Poland) with the addition "RODO"
b) via e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 2 Information about the type and purpose of processing and about the recipients of personal data
(1) Through the website, we process different types of personal data for different purposes:
(a) Collection of personal data for information purposes
(aa) If you use the website for informational purposes only (i.e. if you do not log in, register or otherwise provide information to us), then we do not collect any personal information about you, except that your browser transmits to allow you to visit the website. These data include:
- IP address
– Date and time of notification
– Content of the query (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– The website from which the request originated
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent.
– Temporary cookies (temporary use)
– Third party cookies (from third parties)
bbb) Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to a common session. This will ensure that your computer is recognized when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
ccc) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. refuse to accept third party cookies or all cookies. Please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(ddd) This cookie information is kept separate from any other data you provide to us. In particular, data from cookies are not combined with your other data.
(b) Collecting personal data when using the contact form
The personal data that you provide us on our website via the contact form will only be used to answer your inquiry or contact you and for the related technical administration (cf. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) and lit. b) GDPR). Your data is not disclosed to third parties.
In addition to the rights set out in § 3, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. In this case, your personal data collected as part of the contact form will be deleted in accordance with data protection regulations. Your personal data will also be deleted without further notice after your request has been processed.
§ 3 Your rights
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time about the personal data that we store and which relate to you, as well as their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom these personal data are transferred and the purpose of storage.
(2) You also have the right to request us to correct, delete or limit the processing of your personal data at any time. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you have the right to submit a complaint at any time to the competent supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
(3) You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time.
(4) If you have consented to the processing of personal data, you can revoke it at any time without giving reasons.
(5) If you want to exercise the above rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to Econocom Polska sp. z oo . ., ul. Twarda 18, 00-105 Warsaw (Poland) with the addition "RODO".
Each application submitted by you is considered individually and in relation to applicable law. We remind you that the possibility of exercising a specific right may depend on the legal basis used for the specific purpose of processing your data and, for example, on whether the processing of data is not dependent on the performance of a contract or service. Your requests will be processed without undue delay, within a maximum of one month from their receipt, however, it is possible that due to the nature of the request we will not be able to meet this deadline, in which case you will be notified of the delay and its reasons. Similarly, if such circumstances occur, we will inform you about the reasons for refusing to accept and implement the request.
Please be advised that the first request is carried out free of charge, however, in a situation where your requests would be unjustified or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a fee for providing information again. You will be informed immediately about the amount of the fee or any other reasons for which we will not be able to fulfill your request.
In addition, in order to guarantee the security of the information provided, in a situation where we are unable to correctly identify you as a person authorized to receive data, we reserve the right to change the method of providing information, which you will be informed about. In the event of exercising the right to transfer data, the Data Administrator will directly send this data to another Data Administrator, if there is a technical possibility. The person requesting the exercise of this right will be informed of the decision on the possibility of transfer.
(6) When using the contact form or sending an e-mail to our contact address and entering your (contact) data, this data, including personal data, you provide us with this data and will therefore be stored by us. These data will not be transferred by us without your consent. We will only process this data to process your request. You can object to this data processing at any time after sending a completed contact form, application or e-mail without giving reasons and withdraw your consent to the processing of this data.
§ 4 data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular protecting your personal data against threats during data transmission and against third parties gaining knowledge. They are adapted according to the current state of the art.
§ 5 Storage time
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full.
(4) You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google using the browser available under the following link Download and install the plug-in: http://tools.google .com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form to exclude a direct personal reference.
(6) Google Analytics is used in accordance with the requirements agreed with Google by the German data protection authorities. Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms of Service: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/ analytics/terms/pl/, data protection overview: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=pl .
§ 7 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) Use of YouTube and LinkedIn plug-ins
Our website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social networks LinkedIn and YouTube. These services are provided by Facebook Inc., Google Inc., Twitter Inc. and Instagram LLC., Pinterest Inc and Tumblr Inc. ("suppliers").
YouTube is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA ("YouTube").
LinkedIn is operated by LinkedIn Inc., 2029 Stierlin Ct. Ste. 200 Mountain View, CA 94043
If you visit this page using a plug-in on our website, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of the respective provider. The content of the plug-in is sent directly to your browser by the respective provider and integrated into the website. By integrating the plugins, the providers receive the information that your browser has accessed the relevant page from our website, even if you do not have a profile or are not currently logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a server of the respective provider in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to one of the services, providers can immediately assign your visit to our website to your profile with the respective provider. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the "Like" button, the relevant information is also transmitted directly to the provider's server and stored there. The information is also published on the social network, on your Twitter or YouTube account and displayed there to your contacts.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the providers, as well as your rights in this regard and settings for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the providers.
(3) Use of YouTube plug-ins
We use the provider YouTube to embed videos. YouTube is operated by YouTube LLC with its principal place of business at 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube is represented by Google Inc. with its registered office at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
We use plug-ins from the provider YouTube on some of our pages on our website. If you visit these websites from our website using such a plug-in, a connection to the YouTube servers will be established and the plug-in will be displayed. The YouTube server will then be informed which of our websites you have visited. If you are logged into YouTube as a member, YouTube will assign this information to your personal user account. When using a plug-in, such as clicking the start video button, this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your YouTube user account and other YouTube LLC and Google Inc user accounts.
The purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by YouTube, as well as your rights in this regard and options for setting the protection of privacy, can be found in the data protection information of YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/intl/ALL_en/howyoutubeworks /user-settings/privacy/
§ 8 Using Google Maps
On our website, we use Google Maps (API) from Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps to visually display geographic information. Using this service will show you our location and make it easier to get there.
When you call up subpages on which the Google Maps map is integrated, information about your use of our website (such as your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google servers in the USA. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether you do not have a user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even users who are not logged in) as usage profiles and evaluates them. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
§ 9 change